Sunday, March 30, 2014

19 Weeks and Counting!




Shirt:Nordstrom Rack//Pants:Target(Converse)//Shoes:Kohl's(Vera Wang)//Necklace:Nordstrom Rack


Ever have those days where all you want is a huge tub of ice cream? Yea...just happened! Better to indulge in a half gallon of Blue Bell ice cream to satisfy that craving! The funny thing is, this is the first craving I've had since I began my pregnancy. I've never had the urge for sweet things ever in my LIFE! So why not curl up on the couch with a few baby books and a tub of your favorite ice cream! Yessah!

I've only gone through a few of these books but even though they provide me with a lot of information, I feel like it still won't prepare me for what is to come...(thanks for my gf Lani for lending me some of these). Well, it's better to prepare now than to not prepare at all...we'll see how it goes when the baby decides to make its way! :) I can't believe I'm only a week away from being only halfway there! Eeek!

So this week, the belly decided to make its way. It literally grew overnight! Finding clothes to wear made it frustrating, especially since the clothes that I COULD fit were clothes I didn't want to wear! Picky, I know. Somehow the belly shrunk just a bit today...I think the baby is just trying to find the most comfortable position for itself and making it waaay uncomfortable for mommy! :) Doc said I'll definitely be growing from here on out...not gonna lie, I'm a little excited! Belly hasn't been the only thing thats growing...my girlies are making its way too! Bra's are uncomfortable in general...every girl know's that as soon as you get home, you just want to take them off and throw a t shirt on! Victoria Secret had an awesome deal yesterday online and I got a couple new ones that will support them a bit better for the next few months! I'll probably watch for the UPS man like a hawk! lol.. A little TMI, I know...but it comes with pregnancy and the changing body! 

Trimester: 2nd
How many weeks: 19 WEEKS
Today's date: March 30, 2014
How big is baby: Baby is the size of a large Mango
Total weight gain: 7 pounds
Cravings: Ice cream
Awesomeness this week: 
-Felt the baby move!
-Historical General Womens Meeting
NOT so awesome: 
-The awkward stares in the gym...fat? or pregnant?
-Hormones...don't cross the line. However, I think the hubbs had it easy...
-Not enough sleep, not a happy wife...Sleep is needed more than ever!

No comments: