Sunday, March 2, 2014

Feelin a little hipster!



Last night my husband was craving all sorts of things..krispy kremes....dunkin donuts...sonic...you name it! WELL, since I'm the one thats pregnant and not him I made sure I had it MY way! (which usually never happens because I always cave in to him) I wanted shaved ice! And what better place in Texas to get shaved ice other than Bahama Bucks! On our way out, I grabbed a beanie because 1) I didn't have any make up on...2) My hair was a hot mess...and 3) It was 10 pm! So I had my reasons...Daniel said he was feelin hipster and searched for his snowboarding beanie. He tried to explain to me how hipsters wear their beanies and I just rolled my eyes! haha..for those of you that knows my husband, he thinks hipsters are awkward/weird folks...like he's not.... :) His decision to make it a Saturday hipster night made it pretty awesome! We laughed all night that I almost snorted several times and almost pee'd my  pants! LOL. It almost felt like we haven't laughed like that in a while...My adventures with this man is sometimes always random, but definitely always fun! ALSO, baby Platt was very happy to finally get a taste of that tigers blood shaved ice! Late night cravings not only satisfied daddy and mommy, but also the little one growing inside my tummy :)

No comments: