Saturday, March 1, 2014

Cravings...? What cravings??


Who's whose?



Most of you may think that pregnant women crave the weirdest and unhealthiest things...did you ever consider their husbands being a part of those unhealthy cravings? For the record, I have been a very good and healthy pregnant woman...it's my other half that gets me in trouble! You see those bowls of fruits up there? YUP, those are mine! Fruits and veggies are what I mostly snack on during the day meals. Most of you know that I was a devoted health freak...weight lifting, cardio, clean eating, and more weight lifting. Not much has changed, except that I'm pregnant now and is always soooo tired! Before I had this little seed growing inside of me, it was the "no excuses" lifestyle. Now, I try to find any excuse to not go to the gym and sleep! However, that almost doesn't ever happen...Hubbs helps motivate me to stay fit while pregnant so the little nugget can be healthy and smart. Of course we know who the bags of popcorn belongs to. I have to admit, I had to get the jalapeno and cheddar one after Daniel made an order to 6 cups of CHOCOLATE SEA SALT popcorn! You see what the other half does to you? In a way, I don't  ALWAYS regret that he triggers my sweet tooth...And the foodie adventures still continues with us! Stay posted!

No comments: