Sunday, March 9, 2014

Baby Avocado!


 There it goes! Baby Platt at 16 weeks!

Shirt:Target//Skirt:Nordstrom//Necklace:H&M//Make-up:MAC products//Lipstick:MAC-Ruby Woo

Trying to understand what the mister is trying to tell me...pose? don't pose? smile? don't smile? WHAT?! ;)

Trimester: 2nd
How many weeks: 16 WEEKS
Today's date: March 9, 2014
How big is baby: Baby is the size of an avocado
Total weight gain: 3 pounds
Cravings: Spicy and sour foods
Awesomeness this week: 
-Ihop-free pancakes day! 
-Sprinkles cupcakes surprise from the hubbs!
-Homemade eggrolls

Some of you wanted to see the bump and has been asking for the last couple weeks...and for the last couple weeks, there was nothing to show. HECK, a few days ago there was nothing to show! THEN all of a sudden, SHABAM!! The baby bump finally made its appearance just a couple days ago. Today was absolutely brilliant! Texas have been debating on whether it wanted to stick to Winter or move onto Spring...and finally today, it was beautiful and sunny! Which probably explains all this energy I'm having now! A beautiful day like this is meant to be enjoyed outside! Also, special thanks to my amazing husband/photographer for these awesome photos!

My husband has been so patient with me during this pregnancy. Keyword: PATIENT.  He has helped in all ways possible around the house. Just the other day, I finally built up some energy to do laundry...As I finished putting all my shirts/dresses/jackets/sweaters on hangers, the migraine came and that was it...stopped everything and went to bed. Missed work the next day because I was so nauseous and dizzy. I didn't regain much strength for the next couple days so I left the pile of clothes where I left it the night before. Just yesterday morning, I had to work on a birthday cake for a friend. Husband was a bit quiet and was quiet for awhile...I went to check on him and he was taking all my clothes off the hangers to fold them.............I asked, "What are you doing?" He replied, "Folding your clothes so its easier for you to put in your luggage..." (I missed out on telling you that while I was doing laundry, I was also pulling clothes out of the closet to put away during my pregnancy). I told him that those clothes on the hanger belong in the closet and the clothes that goes in the luggage are already in there...He was so upset! I felt so bad, I just told him to leave it there and thanked him for being so thoughtful. I told him how much I appreciated him. And that was that...Sometimes I wonder how I was ever so lucky to score someone like him! I'd have to say, I'm pretty lucky!



6 comments:

Moss Momma said...

You are literally perfect!!

Hella Random Angie said...

Sounds like your both lucky. Its awesome that you are sharing your journey. Hopefully you won t be too pregnant to see your fellow Wildcats at the reunion. =) Miss you. &Good luck with everything.

JV said...

Your hubs is super sweet. Congrats and cute bump. The cravings sounds just like me when I was pregnant with my daughter. So happy for you.

squeaksp said...

I seriously love your blog posts! So cute, MoMo :) MISS YOU!

Unknown said...

So cute!! I'm loving seeing you so happy and glowing. I love the little baby bump. Really, really miss ya and need to get together for some banh cuon.

Happy Heavin said...

Totally beyond excitement for you!!! You are going to be THE COOLEST mom!! Gorgeous, Hilarious, Kind, Loving, Stylish, Athletic....uh Hello mom of the year! Congratulations girl!!!