Saturday, March 15, 2014

Trade Days-Third Mondays!






This has been a crazy tough week! And all I pretty much wanted to do was to sleep in Saturday morning! BUT that didn't happen because this weekend fell on the third monday of the month! So every third Monday weekend, Mckinney has their annual trade days where people sell old antique things, furniture, homemade items, junk (I call it treasure), puppies and a whole variety of things! It's almost like a farmers/flea market kinda thing and you can bargain like a maniac! Good thing I'm asian and bargaining runs in my blood! haha!..Anyways, I go for the mini donuts! I could almost definitely eat a whole bag all by myself!! It may not seem a lot in the picture, but heres about 30 pieces of mini donuts in there (I ate about half before documenting my oh so yummy donuts)! We went with a bunch of our good friends which made it even more enjoyable! Sometimes I don't like to buy anything and just go for the carnival food (fat girl status)! Trade days ended for us today when it started to sprinkle...we left just in time because it started to pour and Plano ended up having a severe storm warning...don't worry, we're safe! Texas and it's weather I tell ya...unpredictable! 

Oh yea, and lets not forget the two cutest toddlers that wanted to hang out with us today! Landon and Elle are just such good munchkins! They were absolutely loving the puppies today!

No comments: