Monday, April 7, 2014

Half way there! AND we've got a kicker!



Blue Dress:H&M//Necklace and earrings:Kendra Scott

Black knit dress: H&M
(Enjoying the nice weather on our balcony!)

ANNNNND we've got a kicker ya'll! First time I felt the baby kick was Saturday night somewhere between 11pm-12am...for some reason, the baby likes to move around when I'm relaxing! The first time the baby kicked, I laid in the same spot for a while and  yelled for Daniel to come feel it...although the kick was very light and settle, I was super excited! SO, I yelled and yelled for Daniel to come to the living room and I get no answer...Finally I gave up and went to look for him. 
...Homeboy was fast asleep...
haha! I was a little bummed out but there was always next time! AND then today, it happened again! This time, it was a bigger kick! I told Daniel to put his hand on my belly right away and wait for the kick...and there it was, an even bigger kick for daddy! We were so excited!! As a matter of fact, baby is kicking and moving like crazy right now! It feels amazing! I am loving maternity!

We did it, we did it, yeaaa we did it! We are 20 weeks and 1 day along! Can't believe we are halfway there! It's gone by so fast...and I'm loving every bit of it.
So funny story...I have been experiencing some pregnancy "symptoms" as of lately. Yesterday, after we finished watching General Conference...I sneezed. You can only imagine what happened after that. YUP! I pee'd a little... LOL! I was caught totally off guard. After I sneezed, I said, "Uh, I think I pee'd a little bit"...Daniel was grossed out but we couldn't stop laughing after that! 

OH YEA...no gender yet...any guesses?

Trimester: 2nd
How many weeks: 20 WEEKS, 1 DAY
Today's date: April 7, 2014
How big is baby: Baby is about the size of a banana
Total weight gain: 8 pounds...eeek!
Cravings: Fudge pops
Awesomeness this week: 
-Obviously, baby Platt kicking!
-Daddy surprised mommy with a snoogle body pillow...this week, sleep was amazing! 
-Annual General Conference
NOT so awesome: 
-Speeze (sneeze-pee)...LOL



No comments: