Monday, April 21, 2014

It's a...

IT'S A BOY!!




It may seem like blowing a bubble gum is pretty easy...well it is...until you're doing it under pressure and it finally takes you 30 minutes before you want to give up! haha! Not only did it take forever, but sitting in that position for the longest time was the most uncomfortable thing EVERRR! I think it's time for me to invest in some maternity jeans! Whoever said maternity clothes are uncomfortable, is lying! I love the elasticity of it all! This little "photo shoot" was suppose to be real quick and easy...I am SO happy that my husband is so very patient with me! 

Goodness gracious, I can't believe we're having a boy!! It seems so surreal! Daniel and I couldn't be any happier whether it was going to be a little girl or a little boy. But as we all know, Daniel really wanted his little man! :) And a little man is what he gets! I for one, always knew it was going to be a boy. I guess I was just ready to coach my little man in T-ball... :)

Trimester: 2nd
How many weeks: 22 WEEKS, 1 DAY (5 1/2 months)
Today's date: April 21, 2014
How big is baby: Baby is 12 oz big...that's almost one pound!
Total weight gain: 12 pounds.......!
Cravings: Asian foods...I miss my parents home cooked meals :(
Awesomeness this week: 
-Seeing our growing baby during the ultra sound
-The excitement of finding out what we were going to have
-Being able to share that excitement with our families
-Finding out it was going to be a BOY!
-Hung out with friends that we haven't seen in over a year
-Watching my ever so growing tummy
NOT so awesome: 
-EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats and GOOD LUCK!