Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Baby bump, Baptisms, Callings, and Mothers Day OH MY!

Bump-ba-bump-bump-bump!




Ok, it's official..the bump is finally on the verge of popping! Even though it seems as if its getting bigger, its pretty compact...must be the angle that I'm taking the picture...or so I like to tell myself :) Well, not only have I been oober busy, we had some pretty eventful things happen in the last few weeks! My sister came to visit from Houston with her three kids and her husband. They stayed with us for almost a week and we LOOOVED every minute of it! Our sweet niece Eliza turned eight not too long ago and we spent that time with family and got to attend her baptism. Daniel's dad was given a new calling as the new Stake President of the Shawnee Frisco Trail Stake and we were able to attend their Stake Conference and be there with them as he was set apart in his new calling. Lets not mention, in between all the crazy yet fun things that happened, Daniel managed to sneak away from it all and take a break and go to Braums to get his double double ice cream scoop! YUMMMM-ME! And then last and not least, we celebrated Mother's Day! My sweet dear husband made dinner for the family (with some assistance) and it was absolutely delish! How did I get so lucky, right? 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no photo shoot pictures for week 23 and 24...I promise I will take some this week for week 25. Things just feel so much crazier and life a little busier when you're pregnant...Can't imagine what its going to be like when the little man comes!! 


Sweet Emma and her new Hello Kitty sunglasses! :) 

Jake and Taylor spending time with Butters!


Claire enjoying that Platt oatmeal chocolate chip cookie! :)

Sweet Eliza on her Baptism day!

Just like a little kid!

My father in law (2nd to the left) and the new Stake leaders

You know you're pregnant when you're belly catches your food! LOL


My Mother's Day breakfast from babe : Lemon Blueberry pancakes with coconut syrup!



Mother's Day dinner: Surf and Turf (I could't fit everything on my plate)


No comments: