Monday, May 19, 2014

26 weeks and missing home!

 Shirt: DE//Sheer Kimono: Nordstrom Rack//Jeans: MM//Shoes: Steve Madden//Belt: Forever21//Watch: Fossil//Earrings:Handmade










This belly picture is my absolute favorite from tonight!


He said for me to do it again...Drop it like its HOOOT!




Our attempt to get some frozen custard in Frisco...When we got there, we realized we both didn't have our wallets and had to drive back home! LAME-O! We ended up going to Twisted Root at the Shops at Legacy instead.


 WHERE do I begin? I cannot believe I am 26 weeks pregnant! The time has gone by so fast! In just one week, I'll be starting my 3rd trimester of my pregnancy! So far so good...I'm glad I'm enjoying this whole pregnancy thing. I told Daniel I might just be ready for baby number 2 ;) Haha!...I'm not sure how he feels about that yet! The hardest part about this pregnancy is not being able to be around my family...I have days where I am crazy intently looking for flights to go back to California, and then I just talk myself out of it. It's a battle I have with myself. After talking to my parents about possibly coming home to visit on several occasions, they told me it was probably better to visit once the baby arrives. True. Everyone wants to hold a precious baby anyway instead of hanging out with a pregnant woman...Trust me, sometimes pregnant woman are scary. I will admit that! Tonight, Daniel told me to take it easy as I was going up the stairs after we had dinner at Twisted Root. Apparently after my first step up the stairs I was taking it "too easy"...he said, "Ok, not that easy now...hurry up preggoe!" LOL...sometimes you gotta find the humor in things. I ran out of breath when I got to the top of the stairs. haha! 

I seriously have the best husband ever. I love him so much! Seriously.

I know most of you are wondering what names we've picked out for our little man...sorry to break it to ya, but yes...we are one of those couples...we are not telling anyone! Why the secrecy? Just cause! We're pretty much set on a name but between now and until he arrives, it all can change! So I guess ya'll are gonna have to wait and see!

Once again, credit to my husband for taking these pictures!

Trimester: 2nd
How many weeks: 26 WEEKS, 1 DAY 
Today's date: May 19, 2014
How big is baby: Last Wednesday at my obgyn appt, baby weighed approx. 1 lb, 11 oz!
Total weight gain: 13 pounds
Cravings: Pineapple and watermelon...Costco has THE best and most sweetest ones!
Awesomeness this week: 
-Finding out that he has a healthy heart!!***
-Baby's constant kicking and nudging. I just love it!
-Picking out names from our family genealogy 
-BABY REGISTRY!! That was fun! and long!
NOT so awesome: 
-The truck got a flat tire one morning...so that put a damper to our day! AND bank account!
-I can barely reach my toes! I REALLY need a pedicure!
-Shaving my legs has never been fun...I dislike it even more now that I'm pregnant and have a belly in the way.






No comments: