Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cilantro-Lime Grilled Chicken Recipe




Okay, I know most of you have been asking me to post food recipes...and most of the time, I remember to do it step by step with photos AFTER I've already started preparing it. This may not be what ya'll expect, but this is an easy go to dish packed with flavor! And all it requires is a little preparation and 30 mins of marinade! How awesome is THAT!? I think so, especially after you take the first bite and realize how much flavor the marinade has already made its way to stick to the chicken. So, I won't take all the credit for this recipe! My sister in law, Laura made it for us one night for dinner and I've been hooked since! If you have these ingredients in your pantry/fridge, you've got to give it a try! Also, you don't feel horrible for eating it! Daniel and I had it over rice for dinner tonight...we've also had it as a sandwich and it was delish, too! Tell me what ya think!


Cilantro-Lime Grilled Chicken:

4 boneless skinless chicken breast
2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
1/4-1/2 cup chopped cilantro
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
Juice of one lime

Pour the marinade over chicken to coat the meat. Let it sit in the fridge covered in plastic wrap for 30 minutes. Prepare the grill or broiler and cook until internal temperature reaches 165F on the meat thermometer. Let chicken sit for about 5 minutes before serving. 

No comments: