Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What's it going to be? BOY or GIRL?!


Tomorrow is the day! Tomorrow, we have the anatomy appointment to find out whether our little nugget is a boy or girl! FINALLY! I.HAVE.BEEN.WAITING.FOREVERRR! One thing I'm hoping for is 1) The obvious, that baby is healthy and 2) That baby cooperates when the time comes to find out the gender...Do YOU have any guesses to what baby will be, or what features they'll have? If you asK me, I have no idea! I have stared and compared baby pictures of me and Daniel when we were kiddos and still no clue! 
Brown hair? Red hair? brown eyes? hazel eyes? fair skin? tanned? who knows!?
I guess we'll have to wait another 18 weeks to find out :)
Every day that passes makes me so anxious!!
So cast your votes now...BOY? or GIRL? 
Here's a little something for you to help you decide...
Answer these questions and I will give you the final results! Let's see if this "Old Wives Tale" is a yay or a nay in determining baby's gender...HAVE FUN!

OLD WIVES TALE
BOY or GIRL?

1) Is baby heartbeat below or above 140?
2) Do you crave sweet or salty?
3) Do you sleep on your right or left?
4) Do you have morning sickness yes or no?
5)Are you moody or happy?
6) Is your skin soft or dry?
7) Do you carry high or low?
8) Daddy gaining or maintaining?
9) Do you have more headaches yes or no?



This last week, babe and I went and had a fancy dinner at a Brazilian steakhouse here in Dallas! Seriously, SO.YUMMY! Better than Rodizio's and better than Tucanos!...I guess it's also because its a bit fancier too.



I made this quilt during General Conference weekend...my attempt was to get neutral colored fabrics because we still didn't know the baby's gender...I figured I had to start sewing anyway...this is pretty neutral, right? Either way, I loved the fabric too much to turn it down!


The finished product, TA-DA!


I also made some neutral colored burp cloths with some of my girlfriends during one of our craft nights...As soon as I know baby's gender, momma is gonna go "sew-crazy"! get it? SEW-crazy? ;)

No comments: