Thursday, February 25, 2010

CHINA..TAIWAN...CHINA!!

Ok, so eversince Daniel and I started talking about moving to China, I have always been a little iffy about it..more cause i'm scared! well today, i got news from my good friend from middle/high school Alicia Garcia, that she is moving to TAIWAN this July/August!!! She is half taiwanese and is super excited to have finally get the opportunity to get to know that side of her family! although alicia and I won't be in the same walking or driving distance, i am more content about knowing someone else from home! I am almost positive that we will be in and out of Taiwan. (daniel served his mission there and loves the people)...that means i get to see Ally and go on shopping sprees!!! lol...i can speak english to someone else other than my husband now! ;) however, the benefits from learning mandarin............daniel said to me today.."stop it woman! you're learning too fast!"..lol..i guess i have Shen Lao Shi to thank! (Teacher Shen)

3 comments:

alicia in TAiWANDERLAND said...

That's right! I'm only a hop skip and a jump away from you... if anyone else wants to follow my blog they're more than welcome... I'm excited that I'll be in the same HEMISPHERE as Monica when her n Daniel make their way east!

Their faces will definitely be a comfort from home that I'll treasure once we're all over there... and I CAN'T WAiT!!!

Sorensen Family said...

that is awesome! i miss you so much guys! love you two so much!!

Sokimna said...

ca, had so much fun with you this weekend! it's always so short. thanks for letting rico and i sleep in, feeding the kids, and cooking breakfast! we'd like to come visit in april for spring break! love you both!