Tuesday, February 9, 2010

L.O.V.E.

I know its been awhile since i'veposted something...it just seems like we've been busy busy busy! all i know now is that im excited for this weekend! its our first VALENTINES together and our first valentines being married! being as sneaky as i am, i found what he got me for valentines day... ;) yup! very sneaky me! about a couple of weeks ago, i was in the kitchen and daniel was sitting at the dinner table. he looks at me and says, "monica" and i said "yes sweetie"....he paused a bit, looking as nervous as ever like when he asked me to marry him and said "will you go to the valentines ball with me"? i said YES OF COURSE! isnt he the cutest thing ever? im super excited about that! just wait til what i have in store for daniel...its something he's wanted to do for awhile now! ahhh gotta love him...will soon post pictures from the adventure of Valentines day!

No comments: