Thursday, March 4, 2010

i love my husband!

I don't think I could have been any luckier!! Like my brother-inlaw Kyle said before daniel and I got married, "You hit the jackpot"! Everyday I wake up and wonder why I was so lucky to get such an amazing guy...minus the dirty socks, jacket of the floor, the smell (ya'll know what i mean), oh and the video games! lol. Not to mention pushing me into a pile of snow before walking into our apartment...haha. He gives me kisses every morning before getting out of bed and kisses before i fall asleep. ;) Words can't explain how much i love this man! *sigh*....still falling in love.........

2 comments:

Sokimna said...

awwww, you're so sweet! we love him too!

Sorensen Family said...

*TEAR* ... hey,he hit the jackpot too! We love you guys. Your post made my day. I'm so happy that you're so happy!