Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Shark bait baby shower!

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that was able to come to my baby shower yesterday evening! I am extremely blessed and grateful for such a great group of friends and family! Baby Platt is already embraced with love from everyone around him and I couldn't be any happier! I wish I was able to capture ALL the beautiful decorations, but unfortunately we were just having too much fun and enjoying ourselves. This shower would have not been successful if it weren't for my best friend Lani and my mother in law...and of course to everyone else that helped! I don't want to say too much because I know you were all dying to see pictures!! Here ya go! Don't mind the picture overload!

Sharkie/Surfboard Baby shower


My sister in law, Laura made this sign! I absolutely love it and it's going to go in the baby nursery!

My amazing handyman husband made this 6 foot tall surfboard!! I am SO impressed and words can't even describe how much I love it!

Lani made this oh so adorable diaper cake! Baby Platt is definitely ready to hit the beach!...on a surfboard of course...with no sharks! :)




Lani had a friend of hers make this cake...it was SO perfect! I loved it!!

Crabby patties, anyone? 

My 11 year old niece Janelle made this life saver tube! I love her creativity! 


The two women that made it all possible!
















Thanks for all the gifts, everyone! Baby boy is gonna be stylin! 


Hang loose! Can ya'll see an 8 month pregnant woman on a surfboard? Neither can I...haha

Oh and last but not least, my 8 year old nephew Spencer made this sign that went directly under the drink dispencers...! :)


No comments: