Monday, July 14, 2014

34 Weeks and someone is measuring a week early!

34 Weeks



//Dress:Ann Taylor//Belt:H&M//Shoes:Urganog.com//Sunglass:Marc by Marc Jacobs//

Seriously, Charlie's Angels? WHY on EARTH do I listen to my husband when I ask him to pose me! haha! WOW! One word: Tacky!



In the last few days, I feel like I am growing bigger and bigger and Texas is getting hotter and hotter! People tell me that I am still small for being 34 weeks along but thats not how I feel at all...OH, and guess what?! The stretch marks are in! When others asked me if I was getting any when I was 31/32 weeks along and I said no, and they told me that if I hadn't got any by then that I'm in the clearing...NOPE, LIES! At the beginning of 33 weeks I started to notice some marks, and I thought they were marks from my pants...and THEN just before 34 weeks, BAM! There they were! So ladies, some of us luck out and some of us don't...Most of us worry about it before we become pregnant...but in all honesty, when you become pregnant and know you are carrying your child stretch marks don't matter. I even thought I would luck out on it because I lifted weights before and during pregnancy...I guess it's true what they say, every women are different!



I got some matching dresses for my two little nieces, Evelyn and Ally. They're visiting from Utah for a couple weeks so I couldn't help but get these dresses for them. When I gave it to them, Evelyn (3) said "I just LOOOOVE my dress!"...and then Ally (4 1/2) said "I've always wanted a cherry dress!"...lol! They are just the cutest! Im glad that they're here! Ally and Evelyn especially love their new unborn baby cousin, always wanting to sit near him and rub my belly!





So we got to celebrate Daniel's and his sister Laura's birthday this last Saturday! They were born exactly 5 years and 10 mins apart. Talk about timing, right? haha...well anyway, we had a great time and the Mammens just got in that afternoon. SO excited to have them here for the next couple weeks!!

Trimester: 3rd
How many weeks: 34 WEEKS, 1 DAY 
Today's date: July 14, 2014
How big is baby: About the size of a cantaloupe melon
Total weight gain: 22 pounds
Cravings: ICE!
Awesomeness this week: 
-We are finally back in Prosper and moved back in with his parents! SO glad that we can live with them for awhile and they can help us transition into a life with a newborn baby thats coming soon!
-The Mammens are here! Daniel's oldest sister is visiting from Utah for 2 weeks and we're so excited to have them!
NOT so awesome: 
-The temperature is rising and I'm getting bigger...

33 Weeks growing!





The little man is growing FAST! Last week on July 9th at 33 weeks and 3 days, we had another doctors appointment. This by far was my most favorite sonogram! It was so cool to see how active he was right in front of our eyes! In the second sono picture of his profile, we were able to see him open his mouth 3 times!! And one out of those three times, he stuck his tongue at us as if he was teasing us! haha! I guess its pretty cool to know that he already inherit his sense of humor from his parents! Also if you look closely in the third sono picture, its of his hand holding his feet. Right before the technician took this pic, we were able to see the motion of him grabbing his feet and then moved his fingers as he got a hold of it! Seriously, SO.MUCH.FUN! 

Wanna know something else?! Within one month, he gained 3 pounds ALONE! As of this doctors appointment, he weighs approximately 5 lbs 12 oz!! I still have 6 weeks to go and he's just gonna keep growing! 

No comments: