Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rewind << First Trip to TEXAS! (July 09)

At the end of the Summer semester in July, I made my first trip down to Texas to meet my inlaws for the first time! Before that, I had already met my mother inlaw Christa, and sister inlaw Erin. After meeting them, I knew I hit the "jackpot"! Words also inspired by my brother inlaw Kyle...

This was Daniel's baby blanket. His mom (now my mother-inlaw) showed me a picture just like this one when he was a baby! I had to get this shot!

This is how it goes when you play the Mexican train with the Platt's. All sorts of weird faces ;)

Emily and Janelle

So, on this day, the family decided to take me to the lake. It was a beautiful, sunny, and HOT day. It was fun getting to know the family!


Little Celeste


Isn't that pretty?

Rachel and Celeste are about done with the lake

So, I married a mexican. I knew something was up... :)

Emily and her friend Lucy Scholl. Lucy's brother is also a friend of ours.

No comments: