Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The blessings we all share..

After a loooooong month of job searching, I finally landed with one! They called me late last week to schedule an interview for Monday. Daniel and I both had a good feeling about this. After my interview, they scheduled me to come in for training that same week. It's a job involved in Marketing research and the hours are VERY flexible...I make my own schedule weekly. Which means we can plan our date nights, holiday trips home, ad family vacations without having to worry about the conflict with work. Overall, we feel a huge relief! Daniel is even more excited than I am because now he "thinks" he'll be getting all of his new snowboarding gear! lol... Some other great news, we have a new member in the family. My sister in-law, Laura (Daniel's sister) had her baby on Friday, October 9th. They named her Annelyse Krista Mammen. We can't wait to meet her over the holidays! Also, we have a new member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My niece, Erin Kay Horn Pascual was baptized and confirmed a member of the church on Saturday, October 10th. We were also able to celebrate her 8th birthday with her! What a great blessing it is to see the progress in our family and the love we all have for one another!







No comments: