Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Update!

I know, I KNOW! I have not been very good at blogging. Every time I attempt to commit to add something new to my blog, I don't normally follow through. I blame it on the demands of everyday life...a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! But this time, I'm going to try my best to let you in my amazing-wonderful life! :) I guess I should update you on what's been going on since my last post...which was our little Puppy's first birthday! Even though she may be full of energy and sometimes TOO snuggly, I can't but help enjoy her company when I'm suffering from a hard days work...who doesn't enjoy a little puppy love, right? Plus, she's great with little kids so I know we trained her well :)

For Thanksgiving 2013, Daniel and I had the opportunity to visit/stay my sister in Richmond, Tx for the weekend (Houston area). Of course she made me do all the cooking, as always...But I don't mind it because I love spending time with her and her family! Great food, great company! We especially LOVED spending time with our three little rugrats (left to right) Taylor, Emma, and Jacob! It was a long weekend, but not long enough...wish my sister lived closer!


For Christmas 2013, we went to sunny California with the Platt family! We spent most of our time in Newport Beach and LOVED the warm weather. Nothing beats Christmas in California! Even though we were only 5 hours away from my parents who lived in the Northern part, we didn't get the chance to drive up because we basically had almost every day planned. That's ok, hubby promised to take me on a little vacation sometime next year (which is now this year)...Ok, back to California...A California trip isn't complete without a trip to Disneyland! THE happiest place on earth! Felt like a little kid again. WELP, that pretty much summed it all up...not really, I'm just pretty tired...ha! Night world! Will post more pics later!


No comments: