Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Insanity...123

It's about that time! 2 weeks ago, i decided to eat healthy...sort of. LOL. Well, it kind of paid off! I lost 3 pounds! ok, i guess eating healthy alone wasn't going to help me get to where I wanted to be so I started insanity today!! LET ME TELL YOU! Insanity is on a whole different level. For those of you who don't know what Insanity is, it's a 60 day work out program. I would have to say it's a version of P90x on steroids! lol...Daniel and I will be working on this together so we can both help each other motivate the other person! Let's see how things turn out after the first week of April. WISH US LUCK!


2 comments:

Kate Moore said...

how awesome for you guys! Good luck! I heard that program is super hard! I tried p90x a while back and it was intense. You are brave!

The Platt's said...

tHNKS! it seems harder than p90x